your touch, my reverie

waking up disorientated 
groggily made my way to meet you halfway
only to take me back to yours to sleep again

you are never far away
those touches and kisses became more
how can i resist

sleeping in your arms
wrapped up in each other
these actions just have different meanings

shy but not too shy
just exchanging more stories
i took your smiles and kept them in my pocket

knowing and not knowing
we simply just live on like singles
solitary made us hungry for each other

i'm in this reverie
if you are too
take me spinning into this web we are weaving

we are crawling to the peak
but right now,
your touch, your kisses, your hold
they are getting tighter.
you, my favorite reverie.

-walking in a daze-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

please don't say you love me

similarity ..^-^ alex chu and peter ho

disconnected