tell me what to do





















i got inspired by this new song  "Tell Me What To Do" from Shinee -


tell me what to do
things have changed from the beginning
tell me what to do
you look like you gave up on a lot
tell me what to do
when you call for me silently
tell me what to do

lovers without the strings
from win-win to the losing ends
we have not ended but it feels like it's over
tell me what to do

there is this line that can't be broken
in front of us

i thought of you everyday
in each different circumstance
i'm always there
when  you need me
i need you to tell me what to do

you don't say a word but you want me to know
you think about yourself all the time
the words you throw at me carelessly because you're already used to me
so tell me what to do

indifference to painful reality
emotions running wild between us
words that made me realize
i'm still a fool - because there is no us

i don't want to erase it
even if i can

i thought of you every time
thinking different ways to let you go
i won't hold on when you don't want me to
i won't wait like you told me to
just tell me what to do

tell me what to do (please let me go)
tell me what to do (don't make me cry)
tell me what to do (if only your heart can see me)
tel me what to do (don't let me go)

i wanted to take you for granted
but the thought of you with someone else
i don't want to go through that again
that dark solace as my sanctuary

am i the one for you
at which some point you kept me in check
i want to say you changed a lot but i changed the most
i want you to be the one for me
but that word you said keep suffocating us
time keeps on slipping but our time together often a standstill

that smiles you gave me is always so bright
my cold hands always warmed by you
two lonely souls meet
not lonely no more
drowned in your eyes, held so tight in your arms
even if everything but us changes

we always want each other
the different ways we have come together as a whole
i won't let you go so easily like the rest like i never tried
i won't ever regret us but will keep us as a memento cemented til it fades
so tell me what to do

tell me what to do (please let me go)
tell me what to do (don't make me cry)
tell me what to do (if only your heart can see me)
tel me what to do (don't let me go)

-swings-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

please don't say you love me

similarity ..^-^ alex chu and peter ho

disconnected