something about you



that poem inspired by Tayler Buono's something about you

i got my head outside the window
my heart scattered on your heart
only one dream to go
don't let it out, let it out
but we're caught in between
the days where we can't win
and now we're chasing the speed
to get what we need, what we need

it's something about you
holding on your hand
it's never enough
just something about you
dancing in the dark
kissing in public
nobody else does it the way you do
the way that I feel when you hold me
not sure what I'm getting into

there's something about you
just something about you

so pick me up at twilight
you locked your lips with mine
driving us to the edge
we keep driving on, drivin' on
we love through the dark
somehow losing that spark
leaving space in between
but still feeling the same
like we belong, we belong

it's something about you
holding me tight in your arms
never letting me go
just something about you
it's never enough
touching me everywhere
nobody else does it like you do
the way that I feel when I hold onto you

there's something about you
just something about you

-wild and free-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

please don't say you love me

similarity ..^-^ alex chu and peter ho

disconnected