please don't say you love me



it's not a poem, but my version of inspiration from the song...

summer fades, autumn comes
here we are, more similarities than differences
needing the pressure, needing the change
but, let's not give the game away yet

always an empty space with a photograph in place without a face
but with your presence and your craze
everything falls into place

just please don't say you love
because i can't say it back
doesn't mean my stomach won't feel butterflies when you look at me like that
don't worry if you could see where we are now
so please don't say you love me
because i can't say it back, maybe.

heavy words exchanged
too much pressure broke precious things
but how we feel is not unreal
so don't give the game away

as fools rushed in
and being one before
i have slowed down this time
thinking this could be more than what i'm looking for

so please don't say you love me
because i can't say it back yet
but don't give up on us
and let us continue this strange road of emotional volatile adventures...

-sausage-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

similarity ..^-^ alex chu and peter ho

disconnected