let me be

..and i shall continue the lyrical (Charlie Brennan's Let Me Be) journey that is somehow in-sync with my current condition

you broke me once and then twice
i must be a fool to even believe you thrice
don't take a breath
because i already know what's coming
like a glutton for punishment
i still need to hear it
my heart doesn't know what it wants with you
but my mind can't stop thinking about you

why i loved you anyway
when i read it
but somehow i know that i need it
how did it happen anyways
when it took me mere hours to drop you from the face of earth
so if this is our goodbye then i won't need time 
to be by myself for a while
cause my heart doesn't want you, maybe
but please just let me be
and don't find me

i'm still learning who i am
but i could learn from someone else 
who respects me and not sneer at my interests
i will continue to be myself
and i will never ask you to change or for anything
so if this is our goodbye then i will not look back
and be by myself for a while
cause my heart will not want you, at all
but please just let me be
and be at peace

//goodbye sausage//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

please don't say you love me

similarity ..^-^ alex chu and peter ho

disconnected